skip to Main Content

Are you interested in buying a HUD home in Santa Maria, Orcutt, or Lompoc? You can search for HUD homes by clicking here. You need a registered HUD real estate agent to write an offer on a HUD home. I am a registered selling agent with HUD and I can take you for a tour of any local HUD home, explain the bidding process, and write an offer. These homes are generally not listed on the local MLS, so the potential for a buyer bargain is tremendous as they receive less exposure in our currently competitive Santa Maria and Lompoc markets.

You can also search for other Santa Maria and Lompoc foreclosures by clicking here. Or give me a call and request a list of Lompoc or Santa Maria foreclosures, short sales, or bank owned properties; I specialize in helping buyers find the best foreclosure bargains in today’s market.

tniright_logo1Tni LeBlanc, JD, M.A., e-PRO
Broker/Owner, Mint Properties
(805) 878-9879,

*Based on the information from the Central Coast Regional MLS. Neither the Association, the Multiple Listing Service, or Mint Properties guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the Association or its MLS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.

Touch to Call Back To Top